Monday, August 31, 2015

47: Renaming Mount McKinley as Denali

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-says-mount-mckinley-renamed-denali-210234767.html

This article has ben archived at web.archive.org, should it become unavailable.

President Obama made this declaration on August 30.

In Pythagorean gematria, August  = 17.
17 + 30 = 47

Gematria of Mckinley and Denali

Simple English

McKinley 13+3+11+9+14+!2+5+25 = 92

Denali 4+5+14+1+12+9 = 45

92 - 45 = 47

47 and 74 heavily coded into stories because they add to 11, a "Master number."  Do some google research on your own, I encourage you to.  Don't just take my word for it.

Denali in Athabascan language means "the high one."

The High One, Simple English Gematria:
20+8+5  +  8+9+7+8  +  15+14+5 = 99
High One = 66
66 books in the bible, Revelation is 66th.  They often code 66.  Revelation is part of their playbook.

"The high one"  reminded me of a bit of Old Testament scripture.  I couldn't remember which prophet it was, I was thinking Ezekiel or Isaiah.  So I plugged 47 into Gematrix.org, and lo and behold, Isaiah is 47 in Simple English Gematria.

Isaiah 9+19+1+9+1+8 = 47

Isaiah 14.
http://biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/14.htm

"12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
(emphasis added)

While the section speaks  about the King of Babylon: Venus rises before the sun, and is known as the Light Bringer, and is used metaphorically for the king of Babylon. It is also used as a reference to Satan or Lucifer, the Light Bringer.

 I think they're using the renaming as a salutation to Satan, and the purpose is to cause emotional strife, playing Americans of various ethnicities against each other.  In this case the majority white vs the native Indians.  

They do everything by the numbers.  A 47 on a date with 47 numerology.   While Freemasonic religion can be somewhat cosmopolitan, they use the bible as reference and playbook. Predictable.  I bet there's more numerology hidden here, I am just not seeing it.

I personally don't care what the mountain called.  We might as well use the Indian names.  Where I live rivers and some towns are named for local tribes who once dwelt here.  

2 comments:

  1. Also, in Pythagorean Gematria:

    McKinley = 4+3+2/11+9+5+3+5+7 = 38/47
    Denali = 4+5+5+1+3+9 = 27

    38-27 = 11. Master number.
    McKinley was already a master number (47, 4+7=11), subtract Denali, still master.

    Also Mckinley 3+8=11 4+7 = 11
    Denali 2+7 = 9
    911

    The High One = 99, 9 x 11

    All by the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So in effect, nothing changes about the mountain, they get their 11 and we get to fight over names. Divide and conquer.

      Delete